Shipping & Returns
VIBRAXLABS SHIPPING POLICY:
Our entire team is dedicated to ensuring overall customer satisfaction, which starts with making sure orders are sent as quickly as possible. We do our best to get orders shipped the same business day. We offer free standard shipping on all orders in the USA above $80.
Standard / Free Shipping: Packages are typically shipped using USPS and normally arrive within 5 business days (excluding holidays).
- Expedited Shipping: You can get your package quicker. This shipping method will make sure we will get your package to you in 2-3 business days.
- Priority Shipping: Customers requiring guaranteed next day delivery (1 business day) can select this option at checkout for an additional charge.
- Flat Rate Shipping - You can upgrade your shipping speed for a small fee that will be displayed at checkout. We have one flat rate fee. That is all. It is not dependent upon the weight or number of items you order.
Shipping Confirmation and Tracking - We are here to update you along your whole purchase. Shortly after your order ships, a confirmation email is sent, and a tracking number will be sent via email with a link to track the package.
International Shipping - We do not provide international shipping at the moment. We can fulfill only USA orders as of this moment, but we plan to offer international shipping sometime during 2017.
VIBRAXLABS RETURN POLICY:
Our team at Vibraxlabs is committed to making sure customers are satisfied with our products and happy with their purchases.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase from Vibraxlabs, you can return the item any time for a full refund within 365 days of purchase. (Yes, 365 days!)
We keep things simple because we know what it’s like to be in your shoes. When we purchase from online stores, we too expect a simple return policy that does not confuse or frustrate us.
NO QUESTIONS ASKED RETURNS - AND WE MEAN IT!Our return policy is dead simple. And you can return it, no questions asked. You can send your product back if:
- You just feel like it.
- You don't like the product.
- You don't like the quality of the product for any reason.
- You buy it as a gift but change your mind.